The term “Dermatoglyphics” is made up of two words viz. “Derma” and “Glyphics” meaning “skin” and “pattern” respectively, i.e. fingerprints. Medically it has been proved that, when the baby is in the mother’s womb, the development of the brain takes place between 13th to 21st week and in this duration only the fingerprints develop. Person whose fingerprints develop after this duration suffer from “Down Syndrome” means that he/she will be mentally challenged or retarded. So there is a direct connection between our fingerprints and brain.
With the Science of Dermatoglyphics one understands his/her hidden potential and talents. This is a science which studies the patterns of skins present on the fingers. It reveals the inborn links between our fingers and our intrinsic qualities and talents. By analyzing Dermatoglyphics report, we can accurately understand the distribution and amount of neurons in the left and right brain (not quantitative but comparative) and predict where the potential lies. If strengths and weaknesses are identified early, we may work upon them to increase our skills and prepare ourselves in a better way to handle the situations.
In our country, intelligence is gauged only by marks in academics, as a result we cannot see other hidden talents of our child which, otherwise, can prove to be vital for his/her success in life. On a broader way, we can see this in Olympics games in which smaller countries, with very less population, get to win more Medals than our country. It doesn’t mean that they have more talent than us, but it simply mean that they focus on all Intelligences rather than just academics.
The theory of multiple intelligences differentiates human intelligence into specific 'modalities', rather than seeing intelligence as dominated by a single general ability (IQ). Dr. Howard Gardner proposed this model in his 1983 book Frames of Mind.
Dermatoglyphics is a complete, auto assessment interface that is uniquely adaptive, intuitive and responsive to any skill sets. From a very young age, the ideal education needs to be holistic and should facilitate the involvement of multiple-intelligence based learning. The complete education for any child involves equal participation from both divisions of the brain, fostering creativity and application as well as analytical thinking brought about by the left and right sides of the brain. For parents to recognize latent talent within the child, these abilities must be harnessed and focused through the right channels.
Understanding Human Brain
Our brain is divided into two hemispheres viz. left hemisphere and right hemisphere, also known as left brain and right brain. The left part of our brain, i.e. left brain, controls the right part of our body and right brain controls the left part of our body. Both the hemispheres of our brain perform different tasks.
Left Brain is:
Right brain is:
- Out-of-the-box thinking
These two hemispheres are divided into 5 lobes each, total 10 lobes.
Each lobe represent 1 finger.
Benefits of DMIT
- This analysis can be used to account every child’s unique potential and affinity towards a particular section and developing specific core competencies from the childhood.
- This analysis can be used for self-evaluation and compatibility with your spouse or business partner.
- Accurately gauge your child’s natural propensity towards key-interest areas, which would later develop into talents.
- Sharpen these talents in more scientific way, with accurate Dermatoglyphics report.
- This analysis is preferred for those who would like to make a career change and endeavor to start a new business or pick up new skills.
- Develop an ideal learning gradient for your child, to provide maximum learning challenge in the most constructive way.
- To advise parents to position their child in courses where the set of programs suits the child’s inherent learning style.
- Relieve your child of undue stress from trying to cram every possible expertise into him/her, thereby pitting viable strategic emphasis on exclusive disciplines.
- To give parents a closer look into their child’s brain and to groom the child effectively and to nurture the talents they possess.
- This analysis will help you in knowing that which intelligence is present in your child (whether Bodily, Interpersonal, Intrapersonal, Linguistic, Logical, Musical, Naturalist or Visual) and accordingly you can guide him/her in choosing the right career.
- This analysis will let you know the type of personality your child possess and accordingly you can deal with him/her.
- This analysis will help you in choosing the most appropriate extracurricular activities for your child so as to enhance his/her abilities.
- This analysis will help you in knowing the learning capacity and speed of learning of your child.
- On the basis of this analysis we also recommend you as what you should do to remove or minimize your weaknesses and strengthen your strengths.
- This analysis will let you know whether your child is a convergent thinker or divergent thinker.
- This analysis will also help you in knowing that how well your child can act in adverse situations.
- This report will also help you in knowing the learning style that your child possesses.